How to install Eclipse and the Android Developer Tools under ArchLinux x64:
- sudo pacman -S eclipse
- yaourt -S android-sdk eclipse-android
- sudo usermod --groups android <user>
- Log out and back in (to update your permissions)
- Open Eclipse, select Window > Preferences, select Android on the left side.
- Choose /opt/android-sdk as your SDK location and click on Apply
- Select Window > Android SDK and AVD Manager
- Choose Available Packages on the left side
- Install at least the Android SDK Platform-tools and your desired Platform
That's it, the Android developer tools should now be usable.